Neon America
October 30, 2020, 03:53:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Updated the Tech section of the site to include the TDC's (Diagnostic Trouble Codes) for ALL Neon's and SRT-4's. 1995-1999 and 2000-2005.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: supercharger  (Read 575 times)
Nate Asbury
Online Member

« on: January 29, 2007, 08:11:20 PM »

Hi,Im wondering if anyone has try to fit the supercharger for the pt to their neon,and if so what did you have to do to make it fit?
Harry Bushling
Global Moderator
Just can't stay away

212220969 neonhondakiller@hotmail.com neonhondakiller neonhondakiller
WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2007, 08:03:27 PM »

I HAVE SEEN A FEW I HAVE ALSO DESIGNED A FEW  HAVE NOT MADE THEM YET I DESIDED TO GO WITH A TURBO IT WAS CHEEPER IF YOU NED ANY HELP LET ME KNOW ALL YOU REALLY HAVE TO TO DO IS GET A VORTEC V5 CHARGER  AND A FRONT MOUNT INTERCOOLER DESIGN A BRACKET THAT WILL REPLACE THE AC AND MOUNT THE CHARGER THERE MAKE SURE YOU CAN AJUST IT TO TIGHTEN THE BELT GET A PULLY ON IT FOR LIKE A 5.0 MUSTANG THEN AFTER YOU MOUNT THE CHARGER WHERE THE AC WAS THEN FROM THE DISCHARGE PIPE POINT IT STRIGHT AT THE BUMPER AND CONECT THE PIPE TO THE INTER COOLLER ON THAT SIDE THEN THAT WILL GET THE AIR FROM THE CHARGER ON THE PASSENGER SIDE TO THE DRIVER SIDE THEN YOU WILL NEED TO PIPE IT UP TO THE T/B . MAKE SURE YOU GET SOMR TYPE OF BLOW OFF OR DEVERTER VALVUE . THIS SET UP WILL WORK SORT OF LIKE A TURBO

NOW IT YOU WANT IT TO WORK A LIKE A BLOWER THEN YOU WILL NEED TO MOUNT THE T/B ON THE INLET SIDE OF THE CHARGER AND GET A WAY TO CONECT THE PIPE TO THE MANIFOLD  THIS WOULD BE THE BEST WAY OF DOING IT THAT WAY YOU WILL REALLY FEEL THE  TORQ AND POWER I FELL IT WILL WORK THE BEST THIS WAY  

SORRY I DON'RT US PERIODS AND STUFF I JUST GO

HARRY BUSHLING
A.K.A. NEONHONDAKILLER
V.P.NEONAMERICA CAR CLUB VP@NEONAMERICA.COM
PRES.SOCAL NEON AMERICA CAR CLUB SOCAL@SOCALNEONAMERICA.COM
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: